Friday, October 21, 2011

All I want to do is looking for new classes for the dogs in varying things.. Puppy search.. When I should be doing homework, I find myself looking at my top 8 breeder pics hoping for spring litter news. I'm hopeless...

I somehow lost a microdermal in my sleep. Painless, popped out. I found it in my bed this afternoon when I realized it was missing. I couldn't really believe it. *sigh* I will let it heal and maybe get both missing microdermals replaced. I'm sad about removing my lip rings last week still..

I've been looking at doggie daycare options. I am so busy.. School, lab practising, soon there will be work as well and rideouts. I already lack time. I found off leash walks that sound promising. I'd think about paying her once a week to take my two, but I've never handed my guys off before and feel weird about it.

I'm anxiously awaiting the photos I had put on 16 x 20, and 16 x 24" canvases..

No comments:

Post a Comment