Thursday, November 3, 2011

PARTY!

One step closer to being able to graduate... to a job... to puppydom!

I managed a 78 on my patho exam. Last year I averaged 63-68 no matter how hard tried, how much I studied. I've been super anxious worried I did poorly but I did well... So WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So so hard not to take a break and go look at my breeders list..

But instead I sit here with henna on my head.. trying to do a patho assignment.. while tryign to relax. Work tomorrow, though I don't know what they want me to do..

I hope Becca will call later. I could use the distraction ;)

Ooh Halloween... I dressed Cider up as a fairy.. Sadly she couldn't stay that way for fear she'd destroy the wings.. Seven years.. First time I've really bought her a costume. Sadly, Moo got screwed.. I tried the wings on him he was so so unhappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment